Our client is a Global Leader in the Petroleum Industry and has a exciting opening for a Refinery Maintenance Manager. You will be a key a member of the central maintenance team and working closely with the Maintenance Director dealing Manpower and Reliability and Maintenance strategies. The Ideal candidate will be:
- Ensuring Maintenance activities are implemented in a safe and Productive manner
- Ensuring high levels of Productivity and quality of work in maintenance organization
- Monitoring the Maintenance work order system.
- Assisting in the development of department goals
- Communicating daily activities related to manpower and problem areas to management.
- Administering and reinforce Policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- Assisting in the management of annual budget.
- Analyzing maintenance performance indicators.
Our client is offering the chance to join a Global Leader and the opportunity to work at World Class Refinery. Excellent salary, bonus package and 401k for the right candidate. If you are interested in this opportunity or any other at Voss then please submit your resume to SGriffiths@Vossrecruitment.com