We have partnered with a leading Operator out of Beaumont, Texas. They are seeking an additional Refinery Engineer to join their Technical Services Group, comprised of several units to implement process control and key business objectives within the Refinery.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Will be responsible for Maintenance, turning and trouble-shooting advance regulatory and system configuration.
- Implement process control software upgrades.
- Provide process control to unit start-ups, shutdowns and production team call outs.
- Supporting Major Capital Projects.Provide DCS Process point locations and configures DCS and PI process points.
- Support new APC project implementation and provide continued support APC Applications.
- Support I/E Technicians with repairs on new installations on instruments
Our Client if offering the chance to join a leading operator at the forefront of innovative technology. Excellent compensation package with the opportunity for career growth and progression. If you are interested in this opportunity or any other at Voss then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.