Energy - Oil & Gas
- Responsible for project implementation which includes project management, field inspection, problem solving, start-up assistance, coordination, cost control, and scheduling.
- Project Champion for plant reliability renewal projects from idea phase through construction commissioning.Take lead role in developing scope of work details on a variety projects often working with the Business Center, Plant and other Huntsman facilities to conduct economic project evaluations of projects as well as present those projects through management approval and implementation.
- Responsible for performing equipment design calculations and providing equipment specifications for new equipment procurement and installations.Act as senior engineering consultant to plant.
- Serve as management-level technical advisor to plant management team.
- Actively seeks opportunities to add experience and logical approach to problem solving, goal setting, plant improvement, etc. Uses technical knowledge and experience to guide, coach, and instruct other plant engineers, both in and out of group.Provides technical support for Process Safety requirements as needed including participating in PHA studies, resolving PSM open action items, executing Management of Change (MOC) requests.Provides written instructions concerning the maintenance and proper operation of project related mechanical equipment in line with the plants maintenance lifecycle management philosophies including developing cost effective spare parts list for new equipment.