We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager Midland, with a leading EPC company. They are a Nationally recognized company and this will be an excellent opportunity for career growth and personal development.
Knowledgeable with Regulatory codes & design standards. The PM will set expectations & manage teams time, and be able to manage multiple projects, have a technical depth and breadth that understand the client/project and keep the team on track and executing the work.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Planing, organizes, coordinates, and controls engineering, procurement, and construction projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Supervising project personnel directly and team leaders.
- Client Facing - Must be able to perform as a seller/doer, with the ability to bring in new projects through existing or new client relationships.
- May serve as a proposal manager for small projects.
- Technical Knowledge, Proposal Writing & Estimating, Scopes of Work.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com for further information.