We have partnered with a Global fortune 500 company out of Houston, Texas. Our Client is a leading EPC company and is seeking a LNG Engineering Manager to assist the growth and expansion of their current Houston operations.The ideal candidate will be:
- Leading commercial input to define engineering system solutions.
- Identify, review and interpret industry codes and standards to new product development and system integration.
- Transition products from development to production.
- Conduct product testing, commissioning, operations, and trouble testing.
- Develop internal company technical standards and documentation.
- Create test plans, including instrumentation layout and data acquisition.
- Must have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in the field of LNG.Strong knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.Familiar with ASME codes and cryogenic fluids.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Our client is offering the chance to join a Global Leader at the forefront of the LNG industry. They offer an excellent base salary and competitive bonus structure. If you are interested in this opportunity or any other at Voss Recruitment then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.